Why Choose The Dancer's Sole?
- 2 spacious studios with 3,000+ square feet of space, at one convenient location on the Webster/Dudley line
- State-of-the-art sound equipment and technology, with in-house resident sound technician
- College-educated faculty, with over 175 combined years of dance & teaching experience, as well as CPR/First Aid certifications
- Offering classes in all genres of dance, with special programs catering to Tots & Pre-Dance
- Acrobatic Arts Certified Studio, Modules 1-6
- Affiliate Member of the ADCC (Association of Dance Conventions & Competitions)
- HulaFrog's "Most Loved Dance Studio" Award Recipient
- Long-standing Member of the Webster/Dudley Business Association
- Area's largest pre-dance & introductory dance education program - our specialty!
- In-house registration offerings every Summer/Fall - meet your child's teachers, view our space, ensure proper class placement & more!
- NEW: Online registration provides easy, wait-free, quick process, especially for returning TDS dance families
- The TDS staff is committed to providing students with a solid foundation for dance education, using professionalism, creativity & fun to create a welcoming atmosphere for every student and guest who walks through our doors
- Overall, TDS is a highly-recognized dance studio with exceptional staff & students, who have been honored at the regional & national levels both competitively and recreationally
The Dancer's Sole was founded in 2013 by well-recognized choreographer, experienced instructor & performer, Kristen Surprise St. Laurent. With more than 30 years of professional dance training and 15+ years of teaching experience, Kristen is committed to providing the highest quality dance education in a fun, rewarding yet professional setting. TDS offers classes in several dance genres: ballet, tap, jazz, pointe, lyrical/contemporary, hip-hop, modern, tumbling/acro and musical theatre/Broadway dance. In addition, we also offer special programs for our first-time tot dancers!
About Us - The Dancer's Sole
Mission Statement: To further develop and grow the technical ability and healthy determination of competitive and recreational dancers through engagement and education. The main goal of The Dancer's Sole is to instrument the development of a passion for dance, coupled with self-confidence and discipline, for students of all ages. The goals of our studio are measurable by a college-educated teaching staff with over 150 years of combined dance experience; the student’s ability to practice working in a team-based, Family-Oriented setting; and a state-of-the-art studio space.